Eagleye Forklift Camera System
The Eagleye Forklift Camera System is the first reinforced all-in-one forklift camera system. The Eagleye is a durable, metal encased forklift camera system that is IP67 rated for dust and water protection. The Eagleye is also a fully wireless camera system, so no unnecessary cables are needed between the camera and the monitor. The Eagleye Forklift Camera System comes complete with 9” LCD monitor, 40-hour battery pack, camera, key fob switch and carriage mount bracket.
Eagleye Forklift Camera System Features & Benefits:
- Mounts on Class II carriages (please see provided camera system dimensions and measure clearance for camera)
- Quick and easy installation in minutes
- No unnecessary external wiring, all components are hidden away inside of the Eagle-Eye
- All vital components are protected by a steel casing
- Camera is IP67 rated for dust and water protection
- Monitor can be installed on any 12-48V forklift
- Operating Temperature: -4 F to 155 F RH 90%
- Switch function turns camera off after 5 minutes of inactivity, saving the life of the battery by 3-5 times longer
- All components can be charged within the casing or removed from the Velcro for quick replacement.
- Expandable – can connect up to 3 additional cameras (purchase separately) (extra camera)
- Capable of recording with the use of an SD card (up to 256GB ) Videos dated and time stamped, which can easily be viewed on a computer. (instructions are included with the monitor)
How to Identify What Class of Carriage You Have