Safe-Speed Forklift Speed Alert Radar System
Are you trying to slow your forklift operators down? Are you looking for a active visual “Slow Down” reminder?
OSHA regulation states: Under all travel conditions the truck must operate at a speed that will permit it to be brought to a stop in a safe manner (29 CFR 1910.178(n)(8)). Excessive speed in highly congested area, for example, where there are pedestrians’ or other material handling operators present can put everyone’s safety in jeopardy.
Ideal for use in public parking ramps.
- “SLOW DOWN” Super Bright White LED Display
- Accuracy: +/- 1 mph
- Beam Width: 30-40 Degrees
- Display Brightness Auto Adjusts to Light Conditions
- Output Allows for Light or Buzzer to be Installed (Buzzer Included Only)
- Power: 110V
- Sensor Range: 160′
- Speed Range: 3 – 120 mph, Set by dip settings up to 30 mph
- Weatherproof Housing 14.5″ x 16.5″ x 3.5″
- Weight: 6.6 lbs